Sunday 15 August 2010


Ok time to catch up - I'll start with the culmination of three years... Graduation. As a Swede I found this pomp & circumstance ceremony amusing. Especially amusing was the Mayor of Brighton and Hove in some sort of medieval robe and loads and loads of bling. No pictures of him though. I'm sorry. You can
google him. He hasn't been Mayor for very long and therefore seems quite keen to wear his bling a lot.

Aaanyway....

Sinclair & James

Kayla

Brighton Dome (Swedes, this is roughly what ABBA would've gazed upon when they won with 'Waterloo' in 1974... roughly. Maybe less hats but then again it was the 70's so who knows)

Josh & Tom

In the evening we went out celebrating but I didn't drink and I didn't bring the camera so you'll just have to imagine what it was like.

So, bye-bye to 20 years of almost consecutive studying! Hello, Real (Scary) World!



No comments:

Post a Comment