Tuesday 17 August 2010


I know there's been a lot of Sweden talk these past few days and it won't stop for a while as I'm going back there for a little holiday tomorrow. I can't wait! Will go to Malmö, Gothenburg and Värmland. Hopefully I should have access to internet for most of the time so will update you with pictures of my frolicking and blueberry picking.

Lately my camera of choice has been the Nikon D700 and I love it, don't get me wrong, but after a while of nothing but digital you start gagging for film so I'm bringing a Mamiya 7 with me to the homeland. I've never used one before and am quite excited, not used to the 6x7 at all so will be fun to play around with.

Here's a shot of Eusebio from the test roll I took and I don't know if you can tell (click to enlarge) but the quality is sooo much better despite it being quite a shitty scan. Oh film, oh medium format, I love you both (and you too Eusebio) !



Now I must really start packing as my things seem unwilling to pack themselves... lazy bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment