Sunday 15 August 2010


I missed the Pride Parade in Brighton but I saw the one in Stockholm. I loved it. But then I'm easily swayed by happy gays and bright colours.




This guy tricked me and Saga-Mariah into dancing for [the conservative] Centerpartiet; we got carried away by his outfit and happy moves. Damn these electioneering geniuses!

For the English speakers; the blue boob-lady in the bottom-left corner is called Dominika Peczynski. She's a celebrity in Sweden and now you know.

These guys were very badly co-ordinated; literally like a flock of chickens.


I think the bearded man looking at the camera looks like Björn or Benny (no-one ever knows who's who) from ABBA so let's pretend that it is, it ties in well with the previous post as well.

Bye-bye pride ! (<-------- I make clever links like these sometimes and they need to be checked out so I can be as smug about this as I ought to be. I will point them out every now and then to make sure you're following me deep into the depths of this blog. Don't worry. It's all good)




No comments:

Post a Comment