Tuesday 1 June 2010

Yesterday there was a barbecue in the house out of town. It was a lunchtime barbecue that turned into an afternoon barbecue and then an evening barbecue. Then someone fell out of a tree as a branch gave way, the ambulance came and I went home.

But before then it was like this









And a little bit like this


And a lot like this


I did photograph my friend Josh (above) a lot. Until he told me to stop because he liked it too much and it made him feel vain.
Josh is one of the loveliest people ever. If everyone was like Josh there would be no wars. I promise. I know a few people like this and they're truly such a blessing to be around. Sounds cheesy yes but hey, there you go.

(Yes, there's only portraits of men in this blog so far. Yes, that'll change. Sometime...)







3 comments:

  1. Love these!! Keep on snapping K! Must work together on some more projects too....

    We shall talk anon! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might change as an army of female sweedes invade Brighton in a fortnight...

    >:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bloody likely...:-)

    ReplyDelete