Friday 25 June 2010


Brighton - London - Brighton - London - Brighton is what I've been doing this past week. Yet again I took advantage of Andrew's hospitality and stayed with him in Hackney. Haven't taken too many photos but here are a few.

On Saturday I took the train to go to Kayla's birthday bash in Putney. I waited forever for the tube but got to see this wonderful sunset so it was ok. Then it took me two hours to get from Putney to Hackney. Less ok.


Some of my favourite Swedes graced London with their presence this past weekend - Theresia tried the latest London fashion:


And Saga-Mariah photographed me photographing her:


And Hedda was bored behind spaghetti decorations.


On Tuesday after spending 3 hours on a delayed train I came back to Brighton where I had a drink (or five?) with Sam who's the kind of guy who gets back to random women handing out notes.


Random women who might get a tad tipsy and accidentally spit alcohol whilst trying to talk.


On Wednesday Brighton was like this:



... but I didn't swim. Too stressed about going back to London where I after some serious running around finally found my way to Ealing studios...


..where I helped Garry to film the casting for a short film he's making.



Back at Andrew's there was a bbq which starred the world's first vegetarian lamb skewers and the lovely Hannah, the discoverer of said skewers.





And this morning I said goodbye to Gertie the dog and made my way back to Brighton to first swim and then celebrate Robin's birthday. But I'm off to bed now so no pictures of the birthday boy just yet... tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment