Friday 18 June 2010


So, lately, I went to London and I... didn't book myself into the Y.W.C.A (yes W, it's what Moz sings). I've done other stuff. This:

We moved our degree show to Brick Lane for free range. Built walls. Painted walls. Hung pictures. Saw dust ghosts.


Stayed at Andrew's. Admired his wallpaper & map.


And the man himself of course.


I had a shower which doubled as a foot bath.


I photographed our poster with directions in Brick Lane.


Whilst doing that I met a nice Indian man and his little son and photographed them too. The boy was very happy about his football.


At Victoria catching the train back to Brighton I bumped into Sarah.


When I came back to Brighton the Argus told me all about the latest Brighton news.


And I went to Meg's new space to leave some pictures and saw Simpsons being projected. And Sara in front.


And Meg and the tiredness.


And my photos to be hung on the wall.



Now I'm gonna have a power-nap and then go say goodbye to JoAnn who's moving to Sweden via Denmark. I hate goodbyes. I wish the world was the size of Lichtenstein so that all my friends were close by but as I've complained enough about the fact that it isn't I will stop. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment