Thursday 23 December 2010



So, as the picture above hints I'm in cold Sweden. I left Gatwick yesterday and flew to Gothenburg where I stayed at Hank's. Today we took the train to go home - and what a train! It was beautiful, probably from the 50's or 60's (which explains the snow and ice by the corridor exit - luckily it wasn't that cold in the coach...!) with lovely little design features.

I love train rides anyway but this was particularly nice - great train, great company (with great gadgets such as an iPad), and last but not least - great views! Looking out the window everything seemed like a Caspar David Friedrich painting.



I tried to photograph the perfect snowflakes but didn't succeed very well. But they're there and they're perfect, trust me.


Hank's eyes matched the curtains - impressive!





Merry Christmas...
Kx








1 comment: