Tuesday 14 December 2010



Hey - long(ish) time no see but I've been ill and busy. I have GREAT NEWS though -


I NOW HAVE A SCANNER


whoa you must be every bit as excited as me! If it wasn't for the fact that I'll have to go out every once in a while to actually take pictures I'd happy sit here all day every day, listen to Bon Iver, drink tea... and get square eyes.

So I won't.

But anyway, enough of that. First scan - I've played around with it a bit but not too much. I guess it's a case of 'practise makes perfect' and I need to figure out how best to scan - what settings to use (and how to not break the ridiculously flimsy film holders) etcetera.

This is a portrait of Rudi, who - besides from being a lovely guy and the son of my boss - is in the great band Melodica, Melody and Me. Check them out, I made a link and everything!


Kx




No comments:

Post a Comment