Thursday 9 September 2010


I'm back! Back in England; back to blogging. Long time no see.

Sorry about my lack of posts - remember I said I brought a Mamiya with me to Sweden? Well I've had the negatives developed and would like to post some of the photos but getting them into the computer realm has proven tricky... Will try again tomorrow. Fingers crossed! I realise you all must be excited beyond belief!

And whilst we're on the 'long time no see'-subject (and for the sake of posting a photo and not just a rant); here's an old picture of someone I haven't seen or heard from for a loooong time: Cyril.


I know two people from France and they're both called Cyril. Anyways, Cyril, if you read this - EMAIL ME otherwise I'm gonna assume that you've indeed been eaten somewhere in the jungle. You know I'm a worrier like that.

Kx


No comments:

Post a Comment